St. Mary's Church
The first church moved to Richmound in 1928 from the John Stodalka farm. In 1958 a new church was built on the present site under the direction of Father Prothman. The Oblates served in this community from 1937 – 2003. Current priests serving our parish: Fr. Joseph Thangaraj 2009, Fr Modestus Ngwu July 2009 – 2013, Fr Hoang Nguyen in 2013 (we were part of group of 7).
In 2015 a change to 3 parishes of Burstall, Fox Valley and Richmound to the present. Deacon Bob Williston July 2013 – July 2015part of group of 7, a wonderful song writer…music we currently use.
Our Bishops: Bishop Albert LeGatt July 2001 – Sept 2009, Bishop Don Bolen March 2010 – Oct 2016,
Bishop Mark Hagemoen November 2017.
Mass is celebrated Saturday – 7:30pm and Sunday 9:00 am & 11:00 am. Coffee and fellowship after 9:00 am mass.
Today our parish consistes of 30 families, parish council – 5 members plus financial; we are a small, faith community.
Our cemetery just east of town underwent a major revitalization in 2010-11, with an addition of a granite monument remembering the first cemetery and unmarked graves. We take care of Haverhill cemetery southeast of town.